Professional Quality & Performance
Welcome to the website of the Western Pennsylvania chapter of the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA).
Here you can find information about the Association and its members, find a sheet metal contractor who does work in your area, find resources to assist you daily, see what the Association has going on, and lots more!
SMACNA National News
- ‘Breathe Easy Illinois’ Initiative Launched by SMACNA Greater Chicago February 25, 2021SMACNA Greater Chicago, Sheet Metal Workers’ Local Union 73 and SMART Local 265 are excited to announce the launch of Breathe Easy Illinois.
- New Administration to Take Steps to Bolster Registered Apprenticeships February 25, 2021Industry-Recognized Apprenticeship Program (IRAP) implemented under President Trump were repealed by President Joe Biden’s last week.
- February Capitol Hill Update February 25, 2021SMACNA’s Capitol Hill Staff has been working hard pushing forward legislation and other initiatives important to SMACNA members.
- Webinar: Protecting Construction Workers: Guidance on Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace February 25, 2021New OSHA guidance issued January 29, 2021, aims to help employers and workers identify the risks of being exposed to or contracting COVID-19 at work and help them determine appropriate control measures to implement.
- March Is Ladder Safety Month February 25, 2021According to the CDC, every year thousands of people suffer disabling injuries and over 300 die in ladder-related accidents. National Ladder Safety Month,