Professional Quality & Performance
Welcome to the website of the Western Pennsylvania chapter of the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA).
Here you can find information about the Association and its members, find a sheet metal contractor who does work in your area, find resources to assist you daily, see what the Association has going on, and lots more!
SMACNA National News
- Send SMACNA Your Indoor Air Quality Project Stories April 15, 2021SMACNA is embarking on a nationwide media campaign pitching contractor stories about indoor air quality projects at schools.
- Ignite Your Career’s First Quarter 2021 Review April 15, 2021SMACNA’s comprehensive workforce development campaign is off to a strong start in 2021.
- 2021 Annual Convention Update April 15, 2021Maui, Hawaii, has long been a SMACNA member favorite, and it will serve as the ideal setting for members, chapter executives and other industry leaders to gather in person and reconnect from October 24–27, 2021.
- ICB/TABB Webinar: Ventilation Verification Assessments April 15, 2021SMACNA President Angie Simon and SMACNA Secretary-Treasurer Anthony Kocurek will join Christopher Ruch, Director of Training ay NEMI, and John Hamilton, Chief Operating Officer at ICB/TABB, for an informative webinar on Tuesday, April 27 that will illustrate how contractors can quickly increase their revenue streams by offering Ventilation Verification Assessments.
- Webinar: Vaccine Awareness Week in Construction April 15, 2021April 19–23, 2021, is Vaccine Awareness Week in Construction, a join effort among members of the Construction Industry Safety Coalition (which SMACNA is a member of) to raise awareness of the safety, effectiveness, and benefits of COVID-19 vaccination among construction workers.